Short-stay visitor visa in Montenegro
Short stay visa is majorly for tourists, but other travel reasons may demand it too. This type of visa can be acquired for one or group entries into the country. It is possible to use this visa for multiple journeys into the country. The validity of the visa runs for a maximum of 90 days if the journey is uninterrupted, maximum of 180 days for interrupted journeys which are counted from the first day of entry.
Get short stay VISA to Montenegro
- We help individuals secure their dream visas here in Montenegro.
- We guide you through the application process.
- Our trained experts provide you with information that matches your application.
- We provide consultation services targeted to the needs of our potential clients to gain access to our knowledge and experience.
Who needs to apply for a short stay visa in Montenegro
The short-stay visa can be used for one, two, or more visits to Montenegro for tourist, business, personal, or other reasons. The validity of a type C visa is 12 months.
Choosing the right legal form is a responsible task and requires a lot of knowledge and experience about each of the type of legal entity. Our team of experts has a lot of experience in this field and help with legal services on daily bases.
Short stay VISA acquisition requirements
The following are some requirements:
- a completed application form,
- a national identification document,
- passport obtained not later than last 10 years,
- health insurance for travelers,
- evidence of a guaranteed place to stay,
- booking a flight,
- evidence of sufficient means of subsistence.
A short-term visa can be obtained for 35 euros. On average, the processing time spans from 3 to 10 working days. It depends on the country you are asking for a visa from.
Apply for consultation
We provide the best Visa application and residency services available. Call us now, let our expertise do justice to your needs.